Elections & Billing
SECURE & EFFICIENT SERVICES FOR LOCAL AUTHORITIES
Smith & Ouzman has decades of experience of providing services and support for local authorities and government departments.
For democracy to work, strict procedures need to be adhered to. At Smith & Ouzman we have the products, processes and experience that are essential for the successful delivery of electoral and government print projects.
We work to your timetable, not ours, to put you and your team back in control of your schedule and we guarantee that our dedicated expert account manager will oversee your project from start to finish.
Whether its processing council tax bills and notification letters or poll cards and ballot papers, we have the capability to achieve standardised output from many variable forms of data on multiple software systems.
Our complete in-house production capability includes design, printing, personalisation and dispatch, combined with a fully secure data handling facility. We never out-source the production of any items which eliminates the risk of confidentiality breach or communication breakdown.
We pride ourselves on our ability to meet very tight and immovable deadlines. Our sophisticated mailing systems can adapt to very high or low volumes always with the same result – on time delivery without exception.
Our products include
Postal voting packs
“We work to your timetable, not ours, putting you and your team firmly in control of your schedule.”
Technology that can be incorporated into election or government documents include:
- Unique identifying mark and security mark
- Official, impactful, security design and guilloche patterns
- High quality watermarked paper with fluorescing UV fibres for added security
- A woven thread in the paper – similar to banknotes
- Holograms and optically variable devices
- Personalised microtext and invisible UV print
- Reactive ink, sequential numbering, barcoding and secure labelling